Casinos, malls, restaurants, attractions, and more—Las Vegas surely is the ultimate vacation stop. Additionally, the city has been seeing a population increase because of its high-quality offerings of homes and condos, like the Signature at MGM Grand, as well.
First-timers in Las Vegas will definitely find it exciting to explore and experience the city after moving and settling in. If you are not familiar with the city yet, it would be best to start your Sin City experience at The Strip and Downtown Las Vegas!
Start exploring Las Vegas with our map as a guide!
One of the most popular things about Las Vegas is gambling, and that is not a surprise especially when the state of Nevada houses the most number of casinos in the United States. Look into some of the best casinos in the city and get a feel of which one is fit for you.
- Address: 3730 S Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89158
- Phone: 702-590-7111
- About Aria’s casino: Boasting one of the largest slot-machine floors and most exclusive high-limit slot rooms not only in the Strip but also in Nevada, Aria is home to nearly 2,000 slot machines.
- Address: 3600 S Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Phone: 888-987-6667
- About Bellagio’s casino: Bellagio’s 7,000 square feet poker room remains popular to its guests, both veterans and amateurs alike. It houses 40 tables and two high-limit areas, one of which is the famed Bobby’s Room.
- Address: 3799 S Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Phone: 877-880-0880
- About MGM Grand’s casino: Along with Aria, MGM Grand has one of the largest gaming floors in Las Vegas and houses more than 2,500 game machines as well as 139 poker and table games.
- Address: 129 East Fremont St., Las Vegas, NV 89101
- Phone: 702-385-7111
- About Downtown Golden Nugget’s casino: Golden Nugget Las Vegas, the largest casino in the downtown area and one of the oldest in the city, offers a broad variety of table games and showcases the world’s largest gold nugget on display.
Home to some of the biggest malls in the country, Las Vegas offers plenty of specialty stores and luxury brands to everyone along with unique experiences and entertainment.
- Address: 3545 S Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Phone: 702-322-0550
- About The LINQ Promenade: An outdoor retail, dining, and entertainment district, The LINQ Promenade offers approximately 40 shops and restaurants, as well as features the world’s tallest observational wheel, the 550-foot High Roller.
- Address: 3200 S Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Phone: 702-369-8382
- About Fashion Show: The Fashion Show Mall is home to over 250 stores, 25 dining choices, and 8 department stores. It also holds a New York-style runway shows featuring the hottest fashion brands every week.
- Address: 3377 S Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Phone: 702-414-4525
- About The Grand Canal Shoppes: A Venetian-inspired shopping mall and dining destination, The Grand Canal Shoppes is home to more than 160 signature stores and premier luxury brands, as well as to six prestigious art galleries.
- Address: 3500 S Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Phone: 702-893-3807
- About The Forum Shops: The Forum Shops, known as “The Shopping Wonder of the World,” which is luxury shopping destination home to approximately 160 specialty stores and fine restaurants.
- Address: 707 Fremont St., Las Vegas, NV 89101
- Phone: 702-359-9982
- About Downtown Container Park: Built from repurposed shipping containers, the Downtown Container Park is an open-air shopping and entertainment venue which features 38 unique retail shops, restaurants, and bars.
The dining scene in Las Vegas is as luxurious as everything else the city offers. Check out some of the best restaurants along The Strip and the Downtown Area.
- Hours of Operation: 5:30 PM – 10:00 PM
- Phone: 702-891-7925
- About Joël Robuchon: This luxurious French Restaurant located at MGM Grand Las Vegas’ casino floor is a recipient of five stars from Forbes Travel Guide, five diamonds from AAA, three stars from Michelin, and Wine Spectator’s Grand Award.
- Hours of Operation:
- Monday – Friday Lunch: 11:30 AM – 2:30 PM
- Monday – Friday Dinner: 5:30 PM – 10:30 PM
- Saturdays and Sundays: 9:30 AM – 10:30 PM
- Phone: 877-230-2742
- About BARDOT Brasserie: Embracing the culture and feel of a Parisian café, Michael Mina’s BARDOT Brasserie offers contemporary takes on classic French dishes and a cocktail program derived from classic cocktail recipes to its customers.
- Hours of Operation:
- Monday – Thursday, Sunday: 11:30 AM – 10:30 PM
- Friday – Saturday: 11:30 AM – 11:00 PM
- Phone: 702-693-8181
- About Spago: Spago by Wolgang Puck offers handmade pastas, wood-oven pizzas, fresh seafood, all-natural meats, together with handcrafted cocktails and wine to its customers. It also offers everyone a picturesque view of the Bellagio Fountains.
- Address: 707 E Carson Ave., Las Vegas, NV 89101
- Hours of Operation:
- Weekdays: 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Weekends: 8:00 AM – 2:00 PM
- Phone: 702-534-1515
- About Eat: Since its opening in 2012, the breakfast and lunch joint in Downtown Las Vegas has been popular for its chef-inspired comfort food plates served in relaxed settings.
- Address: 301 Fremont St., Las Vegas, NV 89011
- Hours of Operation: 5:00 PM – 11:00 PM
- Phone: 702-388-2220
- About Andiamo Italian Steakhouse: Owner of award-winning restaurants in Detroit, Joe Vicari brings his brand in Downtown Las Vegas with Andiamo Italian Steakhouse at The D Las Vegas Hotel serving classic steak cuts and hearty Italian plates.
Of course, the Las Vegas experience would not be complete without seeing and experiencing the numerous world-class attractions scattered in the city. Visit and try some of the most exciting and interesting attractions in Las Vegas!
- Address: 3790 S Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Hours of Operation:
- Sunday – Thursday: 11:00 AM – 11:00 PM
- Fridays and Saturdays: 10:30 AM – Midnight
- Phone: 702-740-6616
- About The Big Apple Coaster & Arcade: An outdoor attraction in the New York-New York Hotel & Casino, The Big Apple Coaster & Arcade features 180-degree twists and rapid vertical drops along with replicas of famed New York City buildings.
- Address: 2000 S Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89104
- Hours of Operation: Open for 24 hours
- Phone: 702-380-7777
- About Stratosphere: The 1,149-feet Stratosphere tower, which is the tallest freestanding observation tower in the United States, offers a 360-degree view of the city along with a variety of thrill-seeking activities.
- Address: 3555 S Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Hours of Operation: 8 AM- 12 AM
- Phone: 702-733-3349
- About Wildlife Habitat: One of the most unique and beloved attraction in Las Vegas, the Wildlife Habitat at Flamingo is a serene paradise within the city. Its lush 15-acre grounds is home to exotic animals including birds, fish, turtles, and most especially, pink Chilean flamingos.
- Address: 770 N Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas NV 89101
- Hours of Operation: 9:30 AM – 11 PM
- Phone: 702-387-6366
- About Neon Museum: The Neon Museum is a non-profit organization dedicated in collecting, preserving, studying, and exhibiting the iconic neon signs that once lit the city of Las Vegas.
- Address: 300 Stewart Ave., Las Vegas, NV 89101
- Hours of Operation: 9:00 AM – 9:00 PM
- Phone: 702-229-2734
- About Mob Museum: Located just minutes away from the Fremont Street, the Mob Museum offers a bold and authentic view of the history of organized crimes and its impact on the American society.
There are definitely more places you can visit in Las Vegas, even in The Strip and Downtown area alone. Take our map as a guide for a fun start and discover more about Las Vegas along the way.
MGM Signature by The Brooks Team
51 Puerto Azul Trail, Henderson, NV 89074